Thursday, February 1, 2007

I've been tagged by Jax!

And now I need to list 6 weird things about myself. This was alot harder than I thought.
1- I WILL NOT walk on covered manholes on the streets. I have a fear of falling in....think maybe I watched too many scary movies at a young age.

2- I do not like white socks-don't laugh Shea.

3- Onions make me vomit.

4- ok I can only think of four but this one is so bad it counts as 3. I want to state that you need to try this before you say anything. My favourite sandwich is peanut butter and mayo. Yep, thats right. I said it. I feel like I just came out of the closet....

So T think everyone with a blog thats part of the challenge has been tagged so I'm tagging my blogging friend, Carly. Let's hear it girl, 6 weird things about you.
http://thecrazycurries.blogspot.com/

No comments: